Stallings Industries has a long history of solving mechanical seal problems for our customers. Industries from Power Generation to Pipelines, Chemicals to Pulp and Paper, we have served them all with innovation and unmatched service.
Seals can be problematic for certain industries, so we study the issues and apply best practices and materials to give longer mean time between repairs. Our seals are made in the USA.
We also repair seals made by other manufacturers such as John Crane, Flowserve and Chesterton. Our turnaround time with large mixer and agitator seals is the best in the industry. We make stub shafts, replace bearings, replace the worn parts with new, clean and paint the housings and pressure test the seal before we ship it. Give Stallings Industries the opportunity to improve your reliability today!
The World’s First (And Only) Split Double Seal
Externally Mounted Double Split Seal
• Simple Installation:
installs in 15 minutes or less without dismantling equipment, and with no special training or skills.
• 2400S is a Double Seal:
pumps and mixers can be sealed without having to put large quantities of water into the process utilizing a plan 54 flush.
• Unique "Stacked" Faces:
allow it to be utilized even in the smaller ANSI pumps without modification.
• 2400S is Field Repairable:
with a repair kit. The seal's initial cost is comparable to a regular double cartridge, but the repairs thereafter significantly reduce seal costs.
• You don't have to pull the pump:
with obvious savings in labor, downtime, pump shop time, inventory, etc.
• Gland is Self-Centering:
with spacers affixed in place preventing their accidental removal.
• Rotary Unit is Locked to Shaft:
using set screws virtually eliminates slippage.
• Stationary Springs are Isolated:
from pumped fluid and unaffected if gland is misaligned.
• Temperatures to 300°F
• Pressures to 150 PSI (depending on size & speed)
• Speeds up to 3600 RPM
• True Cartridge Design:
true cartridge design that can be installed in minutes without any equipment modifications.
• Self-Aligning Stationary Design:
handles stuffing box misalignment with a single movement vs. oscillating springs in rotary designs (1 movement vs. RPM x 2 for spring movements)
• Stationary Springs:
located outside of the product.
• Robust Large Monolithic Faces:
two identical stationary faces sealing against a common rotary face.
• No Press Fits: the seal faces are not press fitted inserts (no metal holders for faces) They
provide superior performance under extreme conditions without distortion.
• Double Balanced Design: the P-3F is designed to handle pressure reversals.
• Pumping Ring: is a standard for optimal barrier/buffer fluid flow.
• A Bi-Metal Gland: is used for reduced cost in exotic metallurgical applications.
• Temperatures 0° to 400°F (depending on application & materials)
• Pressures to 300 P.S.I.G (depending on size & speed)
• Shaft Speed up to 6000 fpm (depending on size)
1500 Cartridge Mechanical Seal