Stallings Industries, Inc. offers a full range of high-quality joint sealing and isolating products used to insure the safe flow of fluids passing through pipeline transmission.
GPT Monolithic Isolation Joints
The ElectroStop® monolithic isolation fittings serves as a positive leak proof, long lasting block against the flow of electric current in all piping systems. When the ElectroStop® isolation fitting is buried, you bury maintenance costs forever - an especially important feature for system operators and engineers. Available in any diameter. Available in any ANSI Class & Stocked in ANSI Classes 150#, 300-400# and 600#.
- Eliminates short circuits.
- Eliminated field assembly.
- Eliminates maintenance.
- Is less expensive.
- Is coated both internally and externally.
- Is 100% electrically tested.
- Is completely weld inspected.
- Is manufactured under an ISO Quality Management System.
- 100% butt weld construction
GPT Isolation Kits
GPT flange isolation products are constructed of premium engineering materials. The isolation products include a wide selection of isolating/sealing gaskets along with a variety of sleeves and washers. For maximum flexibility, components may be ordered separately or as part of complete flange isolation kits.
Flange Isolation Kits are designed to work in conjunction with our isolating gaskets to effect the complete electrical isolation of a flanged assembly. The Isolation Kits consist of one full-length isolating sleeve, two isolating washers and two steel washers for each of the bolts in the flange assembly. The purpose of the isolating sleeves is to electrically separate the bolts from each side of the flange, while the isolating washers provide electrical isolation for each of the nuts attached to the bolts. This method of isolation provides the user with a high-reliability solution to complete the electrical isolation of a flanged joint.
- SPECIALTY ISOLATION PRODUCTS
- JOINT SEALING AND ISOLATING KITS
- RUBBER STEEL GASKETS
- CRITICAL SERVICE ISOLATION KITS
- NON ISOLATION SEALS
LineBacker® 61 NSF Certified Sealing System
LineBacker® sealing systems utilize a rectangular sealing element, referred to as a “quad” ring, in combination with a unique groove design to effectively seal and isolate flanges for all types of applications. Used and proven, for over 40 years in the water and energy industries LineBacker® systems have been effectively sealing flanges within piping systems carrying potable water and other fluids in high/low temperature extremes - at high pressure ratings.
NSF/ANSI Standard 61 establishes minimum health effects requirements for the chemical contaminants and impurities that may be indirectly imparted to drinking water. The LineBacker® 61™ Sealing/Isolating gasket meets all criteria associated with NSF health effects testing, certification and production facility inspections. PSIs registration confirms that NSF has assessed and certified the LineBacker® 61™ as conforming with the relevant NSF standards.
- Eliminates Flange Leaks.
- Guards against blowouts.
- Protects against fire and hostile environments.
- Usable with any type of flange or combination of flanges.
- Lowest possible clamp and compressive load to effect a seal.
- Insulating version is both a positive seal and a superior isolator.
- High dielectric strength.
- Water absorption less than 0.10%.
- All standard ANSI and API flange sizes from 1/2" and above.
- Temperature Range: Cryogenic to +280°F. (+138°C.)
Technical specs (PDF)